Friday, July 15, 2011

first timeblogging!

I have decided to follow one of my best friends Erin and start a blog, mostly because my sweet Annie Carlyle has recently started doing so many new things. I thought  I could post about them on here instead of on facebook.
Annie Carlyle will be 6 months old in 11 days!! time is flying by so fast!
Last Sunday we had her baptized and we also joined the church. We finally feel like we're at home with a chrch! Sunday morning Annie Carlyle started cawling like only two steps, and by Monday night she was a girl on a mission! Last night she figured out how to pull up on her car seat and bouncy seat.
She has also cut two teeth, the front two bottom teeth and she's loving biting.... which is funny because my 4 year old niece, doesn't mind it at all, she's constantly sticking her finger in her mouth to feel her teeth, and annie carlyle will bite down (I know this is germy, but we're not in daycare and a few germs are good for her!)
We are so blessed to have such a perfect baby girl. Her personality has started showing, like last night at 12:15 I told her to close her eyes and go to sleep...she laughed at me!

a funny story to leave you with....
my niece Mandy (the 4 year old) saw a box of tshirs in my car, she asked me why I had them there I told her I was giving them to Sydney (11 year old niece), she needed to know why, I said they were too little for me but that I thought Sydney could now wear them...her response............
I didn't know grown-ups outgrew their clothes!

We are excited we have NO PLANS this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment